Today, it was a very peaceful morning. But not as peaceful as I thought after I drove out from my house and while waiting for my auto-gate to shut, suddenly there's a cow walked pass by my car... =.=
A beautiful cow eating grassesI thought it was only one, but I know there should be more somewhere (usually they are in a group), just as I thought... when I drove to the nearest junction, guess what? I was surrounded by them! They really makes me "What the... cows!".


P/S: Don't buy "4D" for that Iswara number plate :P
H e n r i c k
What the cows!
.jpg)
6 comments:
LOL! Your housing area has been growing with yummy grasses issit? :P
Probably... I just know there's an Indian guy riding a motorcycle guiding the cows, everyday he guide those cows to eat all the grasses around our area. In the end, also left a lot of shits on the road and those grasses.
where do u stay? y so many cows one ? :D
Life's Roller Coaster~
LoL.. I'm staying in Brown Garden. Some where near Bukit Gambir :D
share half half if kena loteri
Too bad, I don't buy lottery :)
Post a Comment