September 6, 2008

Photo Hunt - String(s)

This would be my 2nd entry for Photo Hunt, this week's theme is String(s) (with an "s"). I have thought it for quite sometimes that what should I hunt for. We have so many strings around us, yet I still couldn't think of one. But tonight, an idea suddenly pop up from my mind:

A badminton racquet's, string(s) being tightened across the round box.

Perhaps this might seems a bit common in the sense of strings. But after I took pictures of them, I accidentally saw something in my room which is quite interesting, which in the end turns to be something like this:

Lights emitting through this "thin" light strings

Well, I can call this a light strings which it emits lights. 6 months ago when I first received it, I'm quite amazed in how they actually build such a tiny and thin strings that will emits lights. It consists of 5 different colors (green, blue, red, yellow, and orange), which switchable through a button. The way it emits lights really makes it looks like a fireworks. =D

And so, I present to you this week's theme, string(s)

H e n r i c k
Photo Hunt - String(s)

16 comments:

Darek Chen said...

Woot I am the first .. ^^V
Nice one~!! Nice one~!! :)

Huey said...

Hey nice entry! And err... what the hell is the 2nd thing??? I mean, what do you use it for???

H e n r i c k said...

chensiangkee: Thanks.

huey: Haha thanks! The 2nd thing (although I don't know what is it call) it is for decoration purpose only. Basically if you want, just turn on the lights (powered by batteries) ^_^

jmb said...

Really interesting post here. The light strings are beautiful. Happy weekend to you.

Anonymous said...

I like those lights from those think strings. They're beautiful to look at when the room is dark :)

YTSL said...

Nice entry and looks like Photo Hunting's helping you be more observant of things around you! :)

H e n r i c k said...

jmb: Thanks for dropping by. :)

napaboaniya: Yea, I love to see them glow in the dark. :)

ytsl: Thanks for dropping by too. It really makes me more observant :D

Corey~living and loving said...

oooo you got some really wonderful shots there. WOW! so colorful. well done.
Happy weekend.

stan said...

I've seen those string-y lights before. They change colour right?

Juliana RW said...

wow...you have COOL post for this week theme

Please stop by also in my PH post : in HERE and HERE Thanks

Anonymous said...

Oh I really likes these photos. :) Really good!

Sean said...

Seems the theme is quite easy for you. You have a lot of nice picture about strings~!

http://www.lifelongsharing.com

e-leen said...

nice pics!

H e n r i c k said...

corey~living and loving: Thanks for dropping by

sho: yes, they change color.

picturing of life: Thanks, yours a cool one too :D

lesliesmyers: Your's awesome! I never thought of that before :D

sean: not so easy for me though, it took me sometimes and my initial post is to post up the badminton racquets and that's about it, just when I was about to post it, I saw that light string placed on top of my cabinet :D

e-leen: Haha, thanks!

Brine Queen said...

Nice strings! I really like the first two color-sring shots. Very pretty.

Thanks for stopping by.

H e n r i c k said...

brine queen: Thanks for stopping by too. :D