September 18, 2008

The Evolutions

Evolutions is just part of our life, days by days we evolves, and just to how much we have evolved ever since the day one we were born into this world? Do you guys still remember how you looks like back in primary school time? How long have you not flipped through your photo albums and look at them that they will eventually make you smile~~ :D

It's been very very long time since I last flipped through my photo albums, and I used to have a small cabinets when I was a kid, to keep all my stuff. I have not check out on what's at the cabinet for probably more than 10 years, and the cabinet has left at the corner of my living room for that period of time too. Last night, I accidentally saw a small photo frame at the cabinet that I had my photo framed onto it, well... I barely remember when I have done this and how old I am in the photo but it really makes me smile...

This is how I looks like when I was in primary school time...


And this is what I got from my small photo frame:


I think most of you after seeing the picture above, will definitely smile, aren't you? Tell me if you have smiled :D

And here is my evolution so far, how is your evolutions looks like then? Did I managed to get you to look at yourself when you were 10 years or 20 years back? :D

My Evolutions


H e n r i c k
Evolutions

5 comments:

Huey said...

You were FAT!!! I feel like cubit-ing your face! lol.

H e n r i c k said...

HAHA, damn... want to cubit my face some more. XD

Darek Chen said...

.. the main part that did change is your eye.. :D

nice "The Evolutions" perhaps some time i gona post a blog for "The Evolutions" :D

confessions of a medical student said...

when i was young, i was very cute.... then my mum sut my hair, then i start looking weird :(

sorry, no pictures, haha!

H e n r i c k said...

cyruz13: LOL, I am awaiting for your blog... :D

confessions of a medical student: Wow, long name, but thanks for visiting. Well, it's not weird having a short hair when we were young :D Too bad, no pictures. XD