September 14, 2008

Photo Hunt - Wild

Alright, I have to admit that this week is really a difficult week for me. Hopefully I'm not late still.

Out of the blue, I managed to figured this out and well... it looks really WILD to me.

This plant grow just right beside my porch. Do you consider them WILD like this?

Here's another close-up shots:


Here ends my this week theme, WILD plants. Sorry for being late. :D

H e n r i c k
Photo Hunt - Wild

8 comments:

Napaboaniya.Elaine Ling said...

Wild plants are pretty much cool :) Surprising how they grow so easily as compared to the plants I buy!
I should consider planting weeds instead I think..lol

Have a good week ahead Henrick :)

H e n r i c k said...

lol... perhaps when we consider them wild, they are easy to grow. :D

Have a good week ahead too! :)

stan said...

hey thx for dropping by! Those weeds are a thing of the past in this concrete jungle I live in. U r a gadget greek eh?

YTSL said...

Better late than never! ;b

And don't worry, reckon you did good with the photos. :)

jmb said...

Well it is a charming bit of greenery, even if it is wild. It seems very happy there, flourishing wildly. Have a good weekend Henrick, and thanks for visiting.

Brine Queen said...

That's a totally wild plant!

Thanks for stopping by.

ben said...

yeah..that is wild enough :D

Life's Roller Coaster~

H e n r i c k said...

sho: Your welcome, what you mean by gadget greek? :D

ytsl: Thanks

jmb: Thanks for visiting too. :D

brine queen: I just love your plant more than mine XD

ben: Thanks for visiting ben. :)