September 25, 2008

"Switch" Roadshow @ Intel Kulim

Event: Switch Intel Roadshow
Date: 24/09/2008
Time: 8:30am ~ 3:30pm
Venue: Intel Kulim, KM3 Canteen

Again, it was a 2 days roadshow. After the roadshow at Intel Penang, this time I was late, the crew were suppose to meet up at Caltex petrol station, greenlane at 7am ~ 7:10am, but unfortunately I woke up at 7:05am! I was stunned and have to make everything a haste to get to the petrol station to meet them up. I arrived at about 7:18am. You can imagine how fast I got myself up from the bed and rushed to the meet-up spot.

Two cars were driven to the destination at Intel Kulim. There were no traffic jams on the bridge and we end up arrived at 8:15am in the morning. Got everything setup earlier than the one in Penang.

The "Switch" Banner

Our booth, again from iMac ~ iPods

MacBook Pro

MacBook(s) & MacBook Air

iPod(s)

Samething, this machine attracted much crowds >.<

Some crowds at our booth

We started to wrap things up at around 3:15pm and it took us for 30 minutes before we could go home. Funny thing is, we were lost in the morning trying to get to the correct campus (KM3), the time when we are going back, we got lost to no where which I'm not sure where I am too, I was just following the other crews on the other car. In the end have to stopped by the roadside and ask for the correct direction to get home. >.<
H e n r i c k
Roadshow @ Intel Kulim

4 comments:

e-leen said...

i think the setup n display are much nicer here.

H e n r i c k said...

Err.. I think probably it's because of the table here looks classy. Whilst for the one in Penang looks a little bit dull...

Satkuru said...

have to agree with eileen. btw you are back with switch ?

H e n r i c k said...

Just a temporary worker there... don't consider myself to be back. :P