September 26, 2008

A feel of MacBook Air

Most of you guys who read the past 2 posts would know that I have participated in a roadshow in Intel, both Kulim and Penang plant. After the 1st roadshow in Penang, I was being asked to bring some of the demo units home and bring it to Kulim the next day.

How fortunate, amongst the demo units I brought home, there were MacBook Pro and MacBook Air! I remembered last time when I worked in Switch, I used to brought home MacBook Pro and MacBook(s) many times, but not MacBook Air as it wasn't released yet. This time, seems like I'm lucky enough to be able to play it at home and at the same time take some great shots of this hyper-slim MacBook Air...

The MacBook Air

Soon, I decided to take some shots with my room lights turn off. It turned out to be much more beautiful than I thought.

Let's start the engine :)

MacBook Air in dark room

Side view of MacBook Air

The backlit keyboard

Beautiful?

Well, I'm not really going to buy this MacBook Air although it looks really cool. I am more towards performance and I like MacBook Pro the most. Too bad, have a really tight budget and couldn't afford one at this time around. :'(

H e n r i c k
The MacBook Air

4 comments:

Darek Chen said...

wow.. nice... whats da spects for this mac book air?? and the $$ ??

H e n r i c k said...

LoL.. specs?

Here you go:
http://www.apple.com/macbookair/specs.html

The price in Malaysia starting from RM6,299.

Haha, you want to get meh?! :P

Darek Chen said...

WTF.. 6k.. sorry la.. can't tahan~

H e n r i c k said...

lol... just get a MacBook enough lah, RM3,899 only. :D