Well, let me update on the food in Taiwan. I guess I should really come to a conclusion that Taiwan food isn't nice to me at all, probably it's different kind of taste and I can't really blame them. It should not be suitable for our Malaysian I guess. I arrived in Kaohsiong tonight, had a BBQ dinner, it's a Japanese style BBQ dinner and I can say it's the best I had in Taiwan so far.
After the dinner, we went to a night market and tasted the most famous "bak zhang" & black pepper biscuit that they advertised a lot in television and even being recommended in some of the tv shows. In the end, it's a disappointment. The "bak zhang", if comparing with Penang, I can say the last ranked in Penang can simply beat them. The black pepper biscuits, outlooks seems like Malaysia's famous Seremban's Siew Pau, my imagination of the 1st bite are crispy but I got it all wrong, it's like a rubber instead of crispy-like. Sigh... but of cause, other than these, the most popular Taiwan sausages still taste very good and yummy over here. :)
Alright, got to wrap things up now and tomorrow it will be suffering, going to ride a 7.5 hours bus trip to Hua Lian, another province. Sigh...
Signing off...
H e n r i c k
Just update - part 2
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment