September 13, 2008

Subsided

Today is the 6th day I fall sick, and finally my fever has subsided. This can be considered the worst sickness I ever gotten in my life.

It can't be helped, in this 6 days I went to see western doctor twice, chinese doctor once, just to get my self heal as fast as possible. And eventually I was scheduled to work but I have to skip all of them. Thanks to Cedric who been helping out a lot in looking for my replacement.

I would like to specially thanks to Calyn, although she went down to KL, but still be able to accompany me on the phone almost every night. Thanks a lot!

H e n r i c k
Fever subsided

5 comments:

P@nD@ Baby KinG said...

hey man, take care ya! hope u get well soon.

H e n r i c k said...

Thanks Panda. I will get well soon. :D

Darek Chen said...

cool... got ppl talk with you every nite...

any way.. Get well soon..

Huey said...

I think this virus is attacking a lot of people especially with this weather. Many of my friends got it and yeah it took them about a week to recover.

Get well soon! :)

H e n r i c k said...

Wow... thanks a lot guys! I will get well soon.