September 4, 2008

An exhausting day

What an exhausting day for me. Woke up early morning and went down to Gurney to work. After work, back home to get change and straight down to Gurney Drive again to have a running with Li and John.

They held a running session on alternative days to practice for the upcoming Penang Bridge Marathon. Well, I'm not intended to join this marathon, however I just intended to join the run just to get my self pumped with stamina and at the same time diet. It's amazing to see Li able to run 5km non-stop while John broke his new record with 7.5km non-stop. What about me? Damn, it's been more than 9 months I didn't run, after run for 2.5km, I got fatigue out and only manage to stop at 4km in the end. =\

After the run practice, I still have another badminton matches with my ex-colleague too, at Chung Hwa High School. So basically just get to rest for a short while and continue to play badminton. Man... my whole body is in pain and guess I need to rest soon.

Nothing much to blog today. Just cheers for the day then.

H e n r i c k
Exhausted

3 comments:

e-leen said...

eh i also wanna run. why everytime when i am not in Penang got so many activities wan ar?? :(

Vince Yeoh said...

Henrick, u also started to play badminton, good for health... :)

H e n r i c k said...

e-leen: Haha, you come back to Penang lor. Then can join us d.

vince: LOL.. I started to play badminton few months back. You remember the day we went to Secret Recipe for dinner with eileen before we go to cinema? That night after dinner I went up earlier is to get my racket =D