September 1, 2008

Photo Hunt - Beautiful


This would be my first entry for Photohunt and I am still a newbie anyway. This photo was taken back in July 2008, and to most of you will think that this is not a beautiful picture. The beauties in this picture doesn't comes from the outside, it comes from the inside. This photo shows numbers of paper cranes which I have folded specially for the one I loved as her 21st birthday present.

I knew this photo seems to be more fitted for the theme two weeks ago - Colorful. To my opinion, it's true that it is colorful, but after colorful comes beautiful. And I folded these cranes deepest from my heart, after I have done folding them and put them altogether into a box, it really shows it's beauties, at least to me. And so, I present to you this week's theme - Beautiful.

P/S: Any one can guess out how many colors and pieces of cranes were in this box? =D

And sorry for my greediness in combining two themes into one =P

H e n r i c k
Photo Hunt - Beautiful

10 comments:

Mr Gin said...

Wahh!!So free yet so loving!!lol..

Anyway its this Saturday at UPR.

e-leen said...

someone starts to join photohunting d!!!

Welcome to the hunting world!!!

Dann said...

papercranes? wow!
familiar sight... =x

H e n r i c k said...

LOL..

mr gin: Is it? How come no body inform me? Anyway, thanks for dropping by.

e-leen: Haha... I'm still a newbie. And I don't owned a dSLR :(

dann: Haha... familiar ehh... XD

Huey said...

No need DSLR to join the hunt ler. Just have fun. :D

H e n r i c k said...

Haha.. yea, have fun have fun XD. Play with my camera first, got money go buy DSLR =)

Satkuru said...

LOL welcome welcome ...

... and you don't need dslr :P

initially i started with hp camera only :D

H e n r i c k said...

Haha... ooo, nice! Thanks for dropping by sat! =D

Darek Chen said...

u does't need a DSLR to produce/capturea good picture...
with normal digital camera already can do it...

DSLR is just for you to get all the settings to be done manually...
is fun to have one...
try Nikon or Canon.. body kit is expensive a bit.. but .. accessories is quite cheap... compare to SONY.

any way.. did't own a DSLR, just get the info from some of my friends just my 2 cents...

H e n r i c k said...

Haha... I am trying to master my current camera 1st. After that got money only move to DSLR XD

Thanks for your info anyway.