

Above photos were taken right outside of my house differences of a day and a night shot. I'm not sure how old is this road but I'm certain it's at least more than 20 years as I moved to this house when I was born.
This road is old but still strong, compared to present days, all the roads built couldn't last long at all, for a short while you could see a lot of holes or unbalances. What to blame, cheaper materials or you know... "somebody's pocket is full"...
Happy hunting and have a great weekend.
This road is old but still strong, compared to present days, all the roads built couldn't last long at all, for a short while you could see a lot of holes or unbalances. What to blame, cheaper materials or you know... "somebody's pocket is full"...
Happy hunting and have a great weekend.
H e n r i c k
Photo Hunt - Road
Photo Hunt - Road
.jpg)
6 comments:
Nice shots. Have a great weekend
Nice shots! I like the first one better. :D
Day and night shots of the same road. Pretty neat idea ;)
Nice shots. You really were close to the road when you took them, right? ;b
Thanks for visiting jams o donnell
huey: Haha, I like the first one too :D
napaboanyia: Initially just take it a day shot, but when came back home at night that time, thinking of give it another shot :D
ytsl: Yea, I place my camera exactly on the road to capture them XD
Great shots! Well done for htis week. :)
Post a Comment