The winds blows strong, the rains never stop. Riding in a bus and arriving at the tourist attractions, going out with an umbrella can't even last you for 3 minutes, the winds are too strong that it could easily break the umbrella! In the end, have to wear the 7-eleven plastic raincoat that is not enough to cover your bottom pants and shoe. And end up, it's all wet and travelling in the bus for more than 3 hours under that wet conditions. =.="
But I guess I can't complain much on the weather, I can't really blame natural disaster... it's just similar to accidents, happens so suddenly and we can't really predict when it's coming too. Nothing much to blog right now, not even can take any good photos with this bad weather, the only thing I could snaps the most is the hotel =.= Haven't compile my photos yet, will share some when I'm back.
The foods here, thus far weren't nice. People used to say Taiwan foods are nice but I think I would say Penang foods NICEST!! Probably I haven't reach a place where I can taste a really good foods yet. Well, we shall see...
Alright. need to spin off for now @.@ and have a nice week ahead to everyone. I hope for a sunny day here although TV reports that this bad weather is going to last for another 2 weeks. :(
H e n r i c k
Just update - part 1
.jpg)
3 comments:
hang in there dude! I like my holiday to be filled with some excitement. But a protracted typhoon with rainy days...hmmm...
how i know u r in the IT industry? Your entries!
Henrick, enjoy ur trip, n dun 4get our 'sau soon'... :-P
sho: LOL... wow, I think you must have spent quite sometimes to read my entries.. it was quite a long time entries XD. Thanks!
Btw, thank god that the typhoon with rainy days is getting better now. Although sometimes still rains, but it's not as bad as two days ago :D
vince: Wa lao, 'dai lou', how to get "sau soon" in a typhoon and rainy days? Perhaps I should use bottles collect the typhoon rains and give it to you guys. The rain from Taiwan, siao siao.. XD
Post a Comment