The weather wasn't really good today but somehow I got a chance to go out hunt for it. I already had a place in my mind and so I headed to the destination. It's not so hard to get to the place, basically just need to drive up to the hill and go through some jungle tracks, well I'm not with 4WD. :P
This was the process of how I got there:
Heading into the jungle? :PAnd there was a temple up the hill.
The templeAnd finally I got a few shots, this is the best I could get with the weather that's going to rain. I like the seas with some islands at the back.
The "View" I gotAt night, my sweetheart knows that I had some adventures today to hunt for this "View". She suddenly reminds me that I had some really cool "views" from the past during my trip to Australia. And I really like those I have taken in Sydney.
These are some really good one:
These are some really good one:


.jpg)
10 comments:
Enjoy your trip to Taiwan! Have a safe and fun trip :)
The picture of Sydney's Royal Botanic Garden brought back great memories of times I've spent there with friends during Uni days :)
Haha, thanks!
Yea, the park was a huge one, and it's really relaxing and refreshing, can just sit down there and study. :)
Ahhh, those are fantastic! I've been in that park, of your Sydney pic. :)
Sweetheart kononnya... Hehe. Nice views btw. I thought the temple was the one near my place. Hmm now I realise there are many temples on the hills in Penang! >.<
Yes its pretty pictures and i know you have a wonderful trip. Enjoy.
Mine is here
Phew, lucky enough to get some internet connections in one of the resort.
lesliesmyers: Thanks for visiting. :)
huey: LOL, anything wrong with "Sweetheart"? Does the temple looks like the one near your house? Hmm, I think the one near your house... I don't know how to go, I saw one up the hill, quite high up actually. :D
momgen: Thanks for visiting momgen. Yea, I had a wonderful trip for that Australia one. :)
hey,
thanks for dropping by and linking me. Sydney is one of my favourite cities in the world. I remember that great walk to the park u've featured, esp that area where the bats hang by the thousands.
where r u based? IT industry I assume?
Sho: You're more welcome. I'm based in Penang, and yes... I'm from IT industry, how do you know? :D
It must be a stunning view when the weather is good. Sydney is my home town although not for many, many years.
Have a great vacation despite the weather and thanks for visiting.
Those are some great views of Sydney and the first set of views are good too. I like the temple on the hill.
Thanks for stopping by...
Post a Comment