September 5, 2008

Longed Forgotten

My bed room was a messed all this while, and so today I started to clean my room and clear out some of my unwanted stuffs to throw them away. Each time when we do cleaning, I believed all of us are able to found out a lot of stuffs which has longed forgotten or might even found something unexpected that you thought you had threw it away long time ago.

Each of the items that we found, it could be sweet and it could be sad memories as well, which brings the whole cleaning process somewhat interesting. Out of the items I found, 2 of the items brings back the olden time when I just started to worked in CG Computers, guess what I had found?

Wow, can't believe I still keep this "I am New" tag all this while. Still remember the very first day of work, Peggy gave me this tag and asked me to wear it at all cost! Well, this tag is legend! It does help you to run out from trouble whenever you face any. For example, lack of knowledge in answering customers enquiries or done any mistakes, this tag will help you to covers everything. I believe some of the staffs like to wear this tag too although sometimes it makes us feel under-graded.

And later on upgraded to this tag with name imprinted, "Switcher - I AM NEW!"... perhaps I have switched. But due to insufficient fund in getting a Mac yet, I am still using PC for now =P

I missed the moment when I just joined, met quite a number of friends there and changes my life into a different directions. =)

H e n r i c k
Longed forgotten

6 comments:

e-leen said...

ahahaha i still remember the BIG, HUGE tag! but somehow i didn't get the "I am New" tag leh...

H e n r i c k said...

Haha...is it? That "I am New" tag is given on the very first day, because they have print the official tag with your name yet. =D

e-leen said...

my first day i already get the big tag d. no small tag.

H e n r i c k said...

Wow...so nice. How I wish I have the big tag on the first day. =D

Darek Chen said...

U OLD now already la.. :p hahahha

H e n r i c k said...

Well, how could you possible remember that you still keep this kind of tiny stuffs? =D