September 8, 2008

Movie Review - Babylon A.D.


Just about a month ago when I blogged about the upcoming movie: Babylon A.D. My mind was filled with excitement hoping to catch this show in cinema. This movie was released two weeks back and the time when it released, I was in KL. And finally, I just got a chance to catch it last week but seems like I was fooled by the trailer after all. Much of a disappointment from this movie.

If you are expecting great actions from Vin Diesel, perhaps this time he will disappoint you. He doesn't fight much or should I say, only 1 ~ 2 scenes which involved him. The plot is too confusing, they doesn't elaborate much to you what is it about and the girl who was targeted by a missile didn't die when the missile exploded, it still remains a curiosity in the end. Not to mention, the director's way of camera angles are sucks. The only 1 ~ 2 fighting scenes in the show, they doesn't show you how clearly they fight.

In summary, this movie is rated below average, very sad to say that. Hopefully Vin Diesel's upcoming new movie: Fast & Furious, won't disappoint us.

H e n r i c k
Babylon A.D. - Review

2 comments:

YTSL said...

And how much (or little) of our countrywoman Michelle Yeoh is there in the movie??

H e n r i c k said...

Ahh.. sorry for late reply. Well, basically her appearance in the movie is consider quite a lot.

Unlike the movie, Deception. Maggie Q only appear for scene of less than 10 minutes, while the movie poster has her big face in it! =.=