September 15, 2008

F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin


"FEAR ALMA AGAIN"

F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin, the sequel to the award winning F.E.A.R. game has finally being announced to be release on February 10th, 2009. This will be the 4th installment so far and running on a completely new engine compared to previous 3 titles. This time, Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and Monolith Studio has teamed up once again to make this F.E.A.R. 2 a success release.

I have to admit that I played many FPS (first person shooter) games, amongst them are not to mention the most popular FPS back in secondary school time, Counter Strike 1.6, Half-Life, Quake, etc.. But I just love F.E.A.R. so much as it is unlike any others, it is a horror game which involved ghosts (guess the name F.E.A.R. and the poster explains everything! :D), the storyline of this game and the background music which makes the in-game become extremely creepy that could scare your ass out from your chair is just awesome!

Watch the trailer of F.E.A.R. 2 : Project Origin:


I have played the previous 3 titles, that it never bored me at all. I used to play it many times and enjoy the scenes when the ghost suddenly appear to frightened you, or the time when you turn over that you could see a face just right behind you. It suits well when play it in the middle of the night with the lights off and a headphone. For gamers out there, I believe you used to like it very much like I do. But for whoever never play this game before, I can tell you that it is a highly recommended game:

The previous 3 titles are namely:

F.E.A.R.

F.E.A.R. : Extraction Point

F.E.A.R. : Perseus Mandate

H e n r i c k
Fear Alma Again

3 comments:

Satkuru said...

you are really into games :P i am just waiting for RA3 :P

H e n r i c k said...

LoL... I have stopped being an RA fans for very long time ago. And I think I like RA1 the most.

Btw, the time when RA3 launched, there will be Starcraft II as well. So I'm more into Starcraft II :P

stan said...

THat is great news! I'm a big fan of FPT and was caught up in Half LIfe series, Halo, and then FEAR. Great to hear that FEAR2 is coming! woohoo! well, that is, if i can find the time to game. lol.