August 1, 2008

Farewell in Panasonic

After more than 3 months of service in PICM (Panasonic Industrial Company (M) Sdn. Bhd.), I have officially resign from the company. A lot of things happened to me in this 3 months, tears and cheers, but I had a great moment knowing all the colleagues in the company, had a lot fun with my Semicon team members. It was long before I decided to quit the company to proceed with my undertakings and passions towards other industry.

I am grateful to have the opportunity to work in this organization, much benefits. Within my 3 months of services, I have never been isolated, a lot of great support and professional developments have been given to me and I will never forget what I have learned within this short period of time.

Also, I am thankful to all the PICM members, especially to GM, Mr. Tanaka Takuya, who have actually requested to arrange a farewell party for both me and my another colleague from other division. It was quite a good time during the farewell treats at CRC restaurant. Well, though the foods isn't nice enough, perhaps the most important thing would be the fun we had.

Semicon Team (From Left: Kaneko-san, Ivy, Angie, Me, Pin Ping, Ivan)

with Angie & Pin Ping

with my "Big Brother" - Ivan

with my General Manager, Tanaka-san

with my Semicon Manager, Kaneko-san

We played some minor games, due to we were too full and there were still a lot of leftovers, we placed an object as a pointer and spin the circulation glass on the table, whoever gets the pointer got to eat the remaining food, with some additional "ingredients" such as small green chillies and so on.

I got the pointer, got punished to eat a small bowl of noodle

Here comes Tanaka-san, fish head + mixed sauces

Mr. John! OMG... he actually finished the big bowl of noodles!


H e n r i c k
Farewell

2 comments:

Vince Yeoh said...

Henrick, all the best to you...

H e n r i c k said...

Thanks pal. =)