My friend, Steven, went to cinema with his girlfriend. In the end I have to wait them for nearly an hour before their movie finishes. Meanwhile, I walked around and took some photos around the mall, there are a "Digital Gadget Fair" holding at center atrium of New Wing. This fair encompasses most of the top brands, namely Sony, LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Nikon, Canon etc... Too bad, Apple does not participate.
Below are the photos taken for the Digital Gadget Fair:
Perhaps, my friend Darek, who owned a PS3 running on a conventional television should grab this! ^_^
After my friend finished his movie, we went to Coffee Bean to have a drink there, we have have a chit chat for around 2 hours there, while his girlfriend is playing some games with his laptop.
They are busy making their laptop go Wifi...
The couple taking a shot with my Canon IXUS 60, old camera =\

After we finished our talk in Coffee Bean, we headed to SushiGroove for dinner. Didn't really take much of the photos there after.
As my dad actually passed a Bluetooth headset to me and asked me to get it change with a person name Vincent, where he will be coming to hotel to meet me up tonight too. I was late as it was a long queue to catch a cab at 1 Utama =(. But in the end, he was so kind to wait for me there for about 20 ~ 25 minutes. In the end, I got to know this guy who is a Sales Manager for a software house called Moment2U. ^_^
- End of Day 3 -
Steven (left) & Me (right)... =)
After we finished our talk in Coffee Bean, we headed to SushiGroove for dinner. Didn't really take much of the photos there after.
As my dad actually passed a Bluetooth headset to me and asked me to get it change with a person name Vincent, where he will be coming to hotel to meet me up tonight too. I was late as it was a long queue to catch a cab at 1 Utama =(. But in the end, he was so kind to wait for me there for about 20 ~ 25 minutes. In the end, I got to know this guy who is a Sales Manager for a software house called Moment2U. ^_^
- End of Day 3 -
H e n r i c k
3rd Day in KL
3rd Day in KL
.jpg)
3 comments:
woot.. ppl go fair take 7 lou kia picutres.. u go fair take booth picture.. disapointed la....
that sony one.. 20" .. tak syok for PS3 :p :p
oh.. the Steven.. still studying???
btw.. if u have chance to go MidValley, Lowyat, or others location, do inform me.. ok hhee.. need to tumpang some ting back if posible :p when u gona back ???
Yes, Steven is currently studying at APITT.
Geez, I know lar, your PS3 want to play in 70" LCD lah!! =P
Anyway, sorry ar friend... you should have tell me earlier, today is my last day in KL and tonight I'm going for Avril's concert. Tomorrow I'm taking morning 10:30am bus back to Penang. So no time to hang around d. You should have tell me earlier! =\
hey... get more pics from avril concert~ remember to share the photos ok~!!!
Post a Comment