August 16, 2008

Movie Review - Wall-E


Wall-E, seriously I'm touched after watched the entire show. It's been quite awhile I could tears when watching a movie, moreover it's an animation! Let's give a round applause to PIXAR! I just love it so... much! =)

You could get much of an entertainment in this movie, even before the movie gets started. You are able catch a funny magic shows between a magician with a bunny! I can say it's totally entertaining and create laughters. =D

Inside this movie, not to mention as PIXAR is some sort, a subsidiary of Apple. You can hear the sound of a Mac boot-up when Wall-E is fully-charged! Awesome! Besides, you can even see an iPod used by Wall-E to watch movie =)

The most touching part would be Wall-E with Eve, Wall-E tried so hard to get close to Eve and to protect her when she goes offline.... Ok, to whoever haven't watch this film, just get your ass up from your chair now and go catch a show, you might not want to miss it!

H e n r i c k
Wall-E, touched!

No comments: