August 18, 2008

Upcoming: Max Payne


Those who are gamers, especially who loves third person shooting game. Will remember the most exciting "Game of the Year" back in year 2001, Max Payne. Then to the sequel in year 2003 entitled Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne. It's the greatest game that I ever played back then.

Well, good news is. The movie is coming up this October! Max Payne (stars Mark Wahlberg) is a maverick cop, whose family and partners were brutally murdered. He embarks with a maverick path, venturing into the underground world to look for the culprits. As the mystery deepens, Max is forced to face enemies from beyond the natural world and face an unthinkable betrayal.

Coming soon to the cinemas: 18/10/2008

Get a thrill of the trailer here:

2 comments:

Darek Chen said...

eh.. apasal fight with alien/monster???

the game not fight with gangster only meh~???

H e n r i c k said...

I don't know why fight with monster also, maybe change a bit already.

What I know is, in the game he fight himself in the darkness. =D