August 26, 2008

Day 1 in KL

It's been 2 days I stayed in KL, life here is quite interesting so far. The very first day, after I had my breakfast in Hotel, I went to the hotel taxi service to take a cab, coincidently I got to met a guy, Paul, who is an IBM system trainer from New Zealand, is heading to the same destination as I do. The service guy asked me if I mind to share a same cab with him, of course I don't mind to.

So on the very first day, I shared a cab with Paul. Had a little chit chat with him in the cab though I was quite blur due to not had enough sleep that night. He is very friendly and a nice guy, he paid for the cab that day, of course he got to claim from his company when he goes back.

I went to attend the class there after. And I got to meet the same tutor who taught me back in April. After finishing the class, as 1 Utama is within walking distance, so I took a walked there to hang around and then back to hotel.

- End of Day 1 -

H e n r i c k
1st day in KL

No comments: