August 11, 2008

After PC Fair - Supper

Life is tiring lately, not to mention the PC Fair has just over and after long hours of work there, I suppose to get some rest. After the 3 days of work, we finally comes to a supper at Chef & Brew, and the food there were really sucks. I ordered a Sizzling Beef Steak, the steak is hard like a stone. I was wondering if it's really a steak or something else...

First of all, congratulations to those top sellers during the PC Fair. It was a hard efforts, and I was ashame to said that I sold nothing at Sony booth but overall it's a great teamwork in setting up and closing down the booth in such a short period of time. Perhaps our booth is too simple, no? =)

I managed to take a few photos during the supper, was very tired and don't really have the mood to take either.

As usual, Kant is giving speech

Marshall, preparing for his sizzling dish

Cheers guys =)

Finally, the group photos


H e n r i c k
PC Fair Supper

1 comment:

Darek Chen said...

so many ppl working in the pc fair??? got took the BenQ 7 lou kia picture :p :p