Day 5, yesterday was the last day of my class, after the class has wrapped up, as I am going for Avril's concert, I have to get back to hotel to get changed and wait for her, Calyn to come back from work and get changed too. Though it's just 6pm+, but judging on the heavy traffic jams around KL Sentral area, we can consider ourself late.
Catching a cab at the hotel at that time around is extremely difficult. In the end, I have to go down to the roadside of the hotel to catch a cab while Calyn tries at hotel. Too bad, standing at the roadside is even more difficult! First, there are others who are trying to cut the queue (well, there aren't any queue I know, but they are trying to snatch them...), but most of the taxis didn't even want to stop at the roadside and instead goes into the hotel. Luckily Calyn is waiting at the hotel and she managed to get a cab down to the roadside and I just have to hop up ^_^. Looking at the guy who is trying to snatch the taxi with me earlier, really make me want to laugh at him! =P
It took us around 40~45 minutes to reach at Stadium Merdeka. When we arrived, there are already huge crowds around. We went into the Stadium, and hmm... as we bought the cheapest rate and suppose to have sit at the far most, facing the stage. But in the end, I was wondering how come they didn't block the seats between the RM98 fares, RM138 fares & RM188 fares? We end up sitting at the RM188 place while we just paid for RM98 ("Bo Pian..." broke d, cannot afford to the highest rate either). And nice... can save some although still sit quite far away from the stage. ^_^



The weather wasn't good that night, eventually it end up raining before the concert get started and everyone gets to have a "cheap", so called plastic raincoat, it's better than nothing... And we are quite lucky to sit near to the Hotlink banner and so we took the banner, and make it as our hideouts from the rain ^_^.

Comes to the concert, Avril was late with the heavy traffic I guess. Her concert was suppose to start at 8pm, but in the end it starts at around 8:45pm+. This is my 1st time to have went for a concert, it was fun though. And sadly I couldn't take any nice photos due to my old camera with only 6.0 megapixels. Night shot is really... well you guys know what I want to say =\ In the end, because of sitting too far away from the stage, can't get any picture of Avril =( Only managed to take some short videos of her live performances.
Below are the 2 short videos I captured:

.jpg)
7 comments:
eh surprise leh...from your picture it looks like there's not that many ppl at her concert leh.... weird....
ROAR!!! I wanna watch Avril... =(
e-leen: Hah! Not as crowd as we all think though. Hmm, but estimated around 3~5k? Not so sure about the amount.
dann: You should come down XD. Maybe next time. =)
my god... do u know u r juz beside me?
but u reach early i think, coz when i reach they no give raincoat oledi, coz rain stop d, n the sky is oledi dark.
anyway... i bought RM188, knn... but still almost same distance with u, but a bit nearer than urs oso la, hahahaha.
and... next time? i dun think she will wan to come anymore... y? i dun wan to say scare later kena lokap...
i went to Jay Chow concert at the same place, that is call FULL! but Avril... it is too pity...
panda: Haha! Ya ya! Better don't say =D. And I seriously I don't you were just beside my area. But somehow didn't see you, I thought you always on the field one XD
Nice one, not that much ppl prob due to the stupid ##$@&*@&# which said want to cancle the concert?? duno..:x
but.. Avril ROCKS~!!!
XD
anyway.. thanks for sharing..
You are welcome my friend. But sorry for not be able to share out any of Avril close up shots XD
Post a Comment