It was quite a good experience ever since the last BBQ gathering we had, maybe one and a half years ago? This time, I can say most of the people took part in the preparation prior to this BBQ, this shows a good cooperations or team works amongst CG team, although still not every member of CG Computers involve, but it's a good start to create the warmth environment amongst colleagues.
OMG, the lamb "long jor" =P
Everyone are busy BBQ-ing
Let's take a shot while busying =)
Shen U & Kok Wei, both are relaxingBut I did managed to captured quite a number of photos in Marshall's collections of Gundams & Macross figurines XD. Too bad, though part of my hobby is collecting these figurines, but I have a limited budget, so I just collect a bit, probably will collect more when I have the budget in the future. Below are his collections, and he still haven't fix all of them yet! XD
Macross VF-1S (25th Anniversary)
Macross VF-1S (Roy Focker Type)This ends my day of 20.08.2008, a very special day with double match of 2008, once in a life time. And I am happy to spent the entire day with "you", although just purely accompanying you to butterworth to work in the afternoon and can't accompany you after dinner.
P/S: Damn, the government has cancelled Avril Lavigne concert! It will be a last ditch tomorrow for the organizer to negotiate with the ministry in hope to proceed with the plan. Let's hope for it then.
P/S: Damn, the government has cancelled Avril Lavigne concert! It will be a last ditch tomorrow for the organizer to negotiate with the ministry in hope to proceed with the plan. Let's hope for it then.
H e n r i c k
BBQ Gathering - "20.08.2008"
BBQ Gathering - "20.08.2008"








.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment