Day 4, nothing much special in the morning ~ afternoon. And I am glad my parent came down to KL and brought me to dinner. It sounds like they came all the way down from Penang just to bring me to dinner... =P
They went to Genting yesterday, and due to they wanted to go IKEA to look for furniture concepts for our new house. They called me up and asked whether I'm interested to go for a dinner with them. Well, I agreed and after my class ended, I took a cab directly to IKEA to meet them up.
Walked in IKEA for about 2.5 hours and finally, it's time for dinner! Guess where did we took our dinner? Well, my dad brought me to a coffee shop some where in PJ SS2, a coffee shop selling chinese cooked foods with rices. But we ordered their specialized KL famous "fat" noodle, fried hor fun, fried kangkung and a fried spicy-sour fish (two-thumbs up!). XD
- End of day 4 -
H e n r i c k
4th Day in KL
4th Day in KL

.jpg)
3 comments:
ah.. go ikea.. should ask your parents to bring some goods back for me.. LOL gaahhahhaha
SS2.. which shop u talking about??
hehe.. so miss SS2.. :(
Haha...some where near to where you're staying last time, very near to the LRT station where we waited Pok Pok to arrive... if I'm not mistaken ^_^
Next time we come down to KL, you bring me to this area, I show you the place =P
sure sure~
Post a Comment