Life is so bad luck lately or was it I'm too get used with sitting in the room enjoying days and nights with air-con? My air-con had broke down last night, think it's the fan not spinning, resulted in turning my so called air-con into a heater.
Last night was a really tiring day, no doubt after came back from work and dinner, straight away went to sleep by switched on my air-con, but in the end, after slept for 1 hour+, had a nightmare and woke up, found myself was all sweat. And the surrounding is like a sauna! Damn, this is due to my bed is just right beside of wall which at day time being exposed to sun and the wall will generally absorb the heat during day time, causing the heat in the room, that's why all the while, I need air-con!
Hell, seems like I'm one of a millions who are causing global warming. =\
While writing, I'm still sitting in the sauna room. =(
H e n r i c k
In the "Sauna" Room
In the "Sauna" Room
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment