Hooray! Surprisingly I got to online in KL =) Thanks to my dad for borrowing me his old 12" Fujitsu laptop. Although it's very slow running Pentium 3, but I guess it's more than enough, at least I could online to blog... and surf internet as well.
I spent quite a long journey down to KL from 3pm ~ 8:30pm. It took me 5h 30m to arrive, this is due to a heavy traffic jam at Penang Bridge which wasted 1 hour in this afternoon when the bus departed, and also some minor jams at highway which some areas were under constructions.
Well, this time I took "Aeroline" compared to last trip "Nice". Last trip experienced with "Nice" bus was a disappointment. Not to mention the trip from PG -> KL, the food ("Delifrance" buns) was cold, the return trip from KL -> PG even worst... they don't even provide me with food while I already paid for it. And due to the bus at 8pm had broke down, they delayed more than 1 hour and squeezed me into the same bus with those who took 9pm+ bus. I booked a single seats, yet when they squeezed me into the bus, they told everyone that it's free seating, I end up have to sit beside other people.
"Aeroline" is good, the bus provides us a very nice food (Chicken Rice / Fried Rice). They even have a Lounge with big soffas at lower deck, plus a washroom too. So basically the bus won't simply stop at rest houses and you no need to wait for the bus to stop at rest house when you needed one. =)
Finally, after arrived at KL. I took a cab which costs me RM25 from Corus Hotel at somewhere near to Central to Eastin Hotel @ PJ. Ahh... can't believe I blog so much in KL =P with this Pentium 3 notebook, and holy... I ran a "specs" check and found the following specifications for this computer:
Processor - Pentium III, 497MHz
Memory - 128MB
HDD - 30GB
Display - Trident Video Accelerator 9525DVD 5.6033
Above are the brief specifications, below are the screenshots: =P
Here are the screenshots of the computer:




Now after looking at these specs, I don't think it is slow, in actual fact it is quite fast with such a low specifications. =)
I spent quite a long journey down to KL from 3pm ~ 8:30pm. It took me 5h 30m to arrive, this is due to a heavy traffic jam at Penang Bridge which wasted 1 hour in this afternoon when the bus departed, and also some minor jams at highway which some areas were under constructions.
Well, this time I took "Aeroline" compared to last trip "Nice". Last trip experienced with "Nice" bus was a disappointment. Not to mention the trip from PG -> KL, the food ("Delifrance" buns) was cold, the return trip from KL -> PG even worst... they don't even provide me with food while I already paid for it. And due to the bus at 8pm had broke down, they delayed more than 1 hour and squeezed me into the same bus with those who took 9pm+ bus. I booked a single seats, yet when they squeezed me into the bus, they told everyone that it's free seating, I end up have to sit beside other people.
"Aeroline" is good, the bus provides us a very nice food (Chicken Rice / Fried Rice). They even have a Lounge with big soffas at lower deck, plus a washroom too. So basically the bus won't simply stop at rest houses and you no need to wait for the bus to stop at rest house when you needed one. =)
Finally, after arrived at KL. I took a cab which costs me RM25 from Corus Hotel at somewhere near to Central to Eastin Hotel @ PJ. Ahh... can't believe I blog so much in KL =P with this Pentium 3 notebook, and holy... I ran a "specs" check and found the following specifications for this computer:
Processor - Pentium III, 497MHz
Memory - 128MB
HDD - 30GB
Display - Trident Video Accelerator 9525DVD 5.6033
Above are the brief specifications, below are the screenshots: =P




Now after looking at these specs, I don't think it is slow, in actual fact it is quite fast with such a low specifications. =)
H e n r i c k
In KL @ PJ Eastin
In KL @ PJ Eastin
.jpg)
4 comments:
oh the old dell .. :P
kakaka...
in KL now? buy some ting for me :p :p
Haih...what to do? "kaput" d =(
What you want me to help you buy? I might not have enough money to buy what you want XD
cis.. transfer money to your bank la.. and help me buy :p :p
... kaput apa.. still can use la.
WTH? Cannot use d lar... My Dell totally "kaput" d. Cannot turn on the power also.
The only think I can do is extract the internal HDD and treat it as my external HDD. BUt just 80GB though =(
Post a Comment