Have been spending my time since last week to intensively revise the modules, even went to KDU library to do the revisions. Yeah! You hear me, "KDU Library". I'm just an ex-student and I illegally smuggled myself in. Why there? Well, I just want to get myself out from my house to prevent myself from facing in front of this computer or lying on top of my bed (...sleep). So the right choice is to find a place, and moreover. KDU Library does brings back some old memories during the college time I had 3 years back :)
So to say, a bad luck for me this time. And I'm gonna nail the examination down real soon!
And, before wrapping this post up... 4 of my friends (namely Danny, Jimmy, Vince & Dexter) are getting very excited right now, exchanging mails during work hours :P, that they are going for a Bali trip tomorrow. Well, of course I am part of it too although I'm not really into the right mood at this time around. Guess I just have to try enjoy and have fun then...
H e n r i c k
What a sad day
What a sad day
.jpg)
2 comments:
Sorry to hear about your sad day. What exam is it that you need to score 82/100 to pass? :O
Hi ytsl, it's ok, I have get rid of it now... the exam is CCNA. :)
Post a Comment