October 17, 2008

Photo Hunt - Family

Another week of photo hunt and this week would be a lot easier for everyone I guess. I think most of the people would post their family members or maybe other family members? Well, guess I'll just fit into the same way.

Here's my entry for this week:


This photo was taken during my trip to Taiwan two weeks ago. That's my family, my parent and together with my 2 elder sisters :)

The "lazy" week is over, enjoy the weekend with your family. Happy hunting and have a great weekend.

H e n r i c k
Photo Hunt - Family

9 comments:

MaR said...

Nice to meet your family!! Great shot for the theme.
Have a happy weekend :)

jams o donnell said...

What a wonderful family shot. Happy weekend

Leslie said...

Great pic you have there - have a great weekend! :)

Bengbeng said...

nice to meet yr family. i too had no idea wat to post so i post scenes from history :)

a great weekend to u Henrick!

Anonymous said...

Must have been nice travelling on trips with the family :)

So I guess, holiday mood is over and welcome back to reality :P

YTSL said...

Which part of Taiwan is that? Also, can you speak Mandarin/read Chinese? Would like to see more of Taiwan but my experiences there made me realize that it's more difficult to get by without knowing those languages there than it is to get by in, say, Japan without Japanese!

inyang said...

nice family pic, henrick!
happy weekend ...

Huey said...

Eh you look older than your sisters wor. :D

You get to know Cheng Teik through... chess right?

H e n r i c k said...

mar, jams o donnell, leslie: Thanks for visiting.

beng beng: I like your theme this week posting scenes from history :)

napaboaniya: Haha, well.. though that wasn't really a nice trip after all due to Typhoon, but I guess it is nice experience. :) As for holiday mood, you're right, I have to come back to reality for this 2 weeks time to wrap up my studies for examinations. :D

ytsl: That was at Taroko Gorge in Taiwan. Well, I do speak mandarin/read chinese... up to the education level of primary school. Your experience there was true, Taiwanese don't speak fluent English, they were once conquered by Japanese and their culture are more towards Japanese. So their English is much more equivalent to Japanese way.

inyang: Thanks for visiting

huey: Am I looked older? Well, I guess it's because of my heights? The tallest amongst my sisters? :P
And yes, I knew Cheng Teik through Chess tourneys :)