
I suppose to study up this 2 books ever since early August to prepare for my examination in mid October. And now it's around the corner, guess until which part I have studied between this 2 books?

It's not even reaching the 2nd book yet, do you consider this as my laziness? Gotta work hard from now on!
Happy hunting and enjoy the weekend :)
H e n r i c k
Photo Hunt - Lazy
Photo Hunt - Lazy
.jpg)
18 comments:
Sometimes it's hard not to put things off until the last minute. Good luck getting your studies finished.
Oh you can do it! But I know what you meant..I'm glad school days has been over for me over a decade ago! LOL Good Luck! It pays a lot! :D
My PH is posted HERE. Happy photo hunting!~
Good luck with your revision. I know it can be hard to get started but once you are up and running you'll be fine. Happy weekend
Crikey! Good luck with the studying and have a great weekend. :)
funny. good luck.
Great choice for PH-theme, nice shot... mine's up too, please drop by... Have a great weekend!!!!
Great shot ofr Photohunt... mine's up too, hope you can drop by... Happy weekend!!!
Stop blogging and get studying! You are not going to be able to be lazy until this is all over! :D
Wow! That sure looks daunting... I hope you finish them on time.
i definitely am lazy today. not doing work. jus reading yr archives back to aug 19 the japan ghost house, yr taiwan typhoon, yr evolution, yr road shows, yr Chung Hua badminton sessions, yr Gurney food, running etc etc. I get tired just thinking how busy yr life is as compared to the lazy life i lead :)
So... you're photo hunting in between revising today?? ;b
Don't burn the midnight oil or you might just fry ur brain! :)
Good luck in your exams!!
I was always lazy in college and continue to be an excellent procrastinator.
Good luck in your revision & exam!
Blur Mommy @Just My Rambling
Sometimes it´s hard to get started. I wish you Good Luck with the studying!
Getting closer to the deadline will definitely motivate you I'm sure. Good luck with it all.
Ish. I hate reading those thick books. @.@
Thanks for visiting and all the wishes guys.
Wish you all have a wonderful lazy weekend. :)
Post a Comment