October 10, 2008

A funny question with a lame answer

I went for a preassessment test yesterday and found a somewhat funny question that I couldn't answer it correctly. This question was categorized under "Logical Test" section.

Q: Two convicts tries to escape from their cell, there is an unbarred windows high up on the wall. No matter how hard they tried to reach it, standing on the bed or one on top of the other, they just couldn't reach it. They then plan to tunnel out from their cell, but tunneling takes too much of time. Suddenly, one of the convicts found a way out. What is his plan?

(I was thinking whether there are any hints in the question that I could get the answer correctly, but somehow I couldn't find one) - Guess what I answered?


A:
Bribe the guard to get the key out. - I think this is the lamest answer :P

H e n r i c k
Lame answer

2 comments:

Darek Chen said...

Not a lame answer after all...
will consider that as intresting answer...
perhaps.. they looking for this kind of answer?? LOL

H e n r i c k said...

Hmm... maybe? Luckily I didn't throw in Prison Break XD