
This was the damage that I have done to my car early this year and I haven't gotten it fixed until now. I still remember I was sad the time I accidentally damaged it during a turn in a shopping mall, it rubs against one of the pillar in the car park. Sad.
H e n r i c k
Photo Hunt - Sad
Photo Hunt - Sad
.jpg)
8 comments:
Oh dear! I'd be sad too!
Someone ran into the back of me a few weeks and I had to get mine fixed. It's all shiny and beautiful again now. :)
Echoing Leslie: "Oh dear..." But it could have been far worse! So count your blessings re this one!
Chk chk chk. Drive carefully ler. :P
Yikes!! That would definitely make any car owners sad sad sad!!! :(
I have one of those on my car. $1,200 and done in exactly the same way. Very sad. Hopefully the insurance will pick up some of the financial damage.
woahhh. definitely heartache when something happens to our cars. so far mine has been minor scratch marks. even so, that really makes me sad as well
That is sad. But at least it is fixed now.
Thanks for stopping by.
Now it's especially sad that you did it yourself and have no one to blame.
Have a good weekend
Post a Comment