October 18, 2008

The Mentalist - TV Series (2008)

The Mentalist - TV Series (2008)

Release Date: September 2008

I have to admit that I wasn't so addicted to English series other than Prison Break. But this time, this new TV series entitled "The Mentalist" is really going to give me some serious shot on it.

"The Mentalist" as the title named, features Patrick Jane (Simon Baker) who possessed a high observations / focusing skills, or they named it a psychic which he no longer wants to attain that reputation after his wife and son being killed and left a note by a serial killer "Red John".

Note left by Red John

Red John's Signature

He used to pretend to be a psychic appearing on a media show until he was interviewed by a host regarding his recent help to the police to track down Red John. Now, he is with the California Bureau of Investigation to solve countless numbers of murder cases and at the same time examining some of the cases done by Red John.

I can say this is a really eye-catching series and I have just watched the 1st episode and what I can say? It ROCKS!! Well, there were 3 episodes thus far. Plus, I have read so many comments and reviews publicized on the net showing positive responses. Well, time for the show! XD

H e n r i c k
The Mentalist

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Hey - I am watching that show here in Australia - it rocks!!

H e n r i c k said...

Heh, yea! It really rocks!

Vince Yeoh said...

First post writing TV series?

H e n r i c k said...

Well, I'm not really into writing post about TV series, this post is just sort of introducing to my fellow blog readers. :)

And this is suppose my 2nd post on TV series, I have posted one for Prison Break 2 months ago I guess :)