Hell, I hate it when there is no internet connections for me. The reason of no connections and unable to online - My Belkin N1 broke down...=( and went for Genting trip for the past few days.
Changing back to old D-Link wifi router resulted in my new PC unable to send and receive bytes. Able to join wireless network, but no page can be surf. Others PC & Notebooks in the house were working just fine! Weird stuff, tried so many configurations and played my wifi router to the max still can't get it solved.
Any how I was busying with my stuff. Too bad, and today I finally got fed up and bring the entire wifi router up to my room to configure direct connections. Hopefully my dad can find the receipt of that Belkin router out and get it claim ASAP.
Well, signing off for now...
July 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
1 comment:
welcome back... =)
Post a Comment