July 26, 2008

A Paintball

Another weekend yet another event. Lately have so many events with the gangs. This time, thanks to Eileen for organizing this paintball in the early morning. Speaking of which, It's been a long time since I last played paintball, probably two years back.

We all gathered early in the morning at paintball park right beside Prontip Restaurant, or opposite Island Hospital. Kant was the last one to arrive while his house is just right beside of the paintball park! =.=

All are waiting for Mr. Kant...

I finally got to know this 2 fellow got "something" =P

We had so much fun in this paintball, apparently it was a well played match for our team, we lost the 1st round very badly. I got the worst bruise ever after being shot by Roy right in front of me. As opposing force were so aggressive and that we were the only one defending, a twist of our strategy in 2nd round onwards had us secured a winning pace. Once and for all, good game team!

Here are some of the photos taken in this paintball:

The 1st round got me this bruise, thanks to Roy.

The 1st being knockout in 1st round, Kant!

Time for some photo-shoot during rest time

Ready for some actions

This is the marks I got at the end of the day

I wonder if everyone hates him because of his late =P

Here goes our 12 paintball-ers

Degree classmates, FAITH Project members, "Kambingsoon.com" members

My ex-colleagues (CG Crews)

H e n r i c k
Nice bruises, paintball banzai~!

5 comments:

Vince Yeoh said...

Henrick, i want photo, send me... :)

Dann said...

WTF!!! There's nothing between me and that Dexter!!! LOL. That paintball was truly nice. GREAT!!!

e-leen said...

your welcome!

H e n r i c k said...

Vince, connections was bad recently, unable to send through GMail, I will try again in this afternoon or evening.

Dann, you let me "tangkap basah"! =P Mm sai gai sek, gai sek zhao hai yim sek (Cantonese)... blek =P

Vince Yeoh said...

Dann, no need to be shy, faster admit la, we won't discriminate you one... :-P