July 15, 2008

My 2009 House

I was planning to blog about this for the past 2 weeks but since I don't have internet connections. So I'll just blog it now then.

I have live in my present house for... hmm, 23+ years, ever since I was born. All the while it's been my dream of moving to a new house, not to say I'm bored with current, but would like to experience the feeling of moving to a new house, I saw many of my friends have moved to a new house before, but I never had a chance to.

Finally, I am very excited since I am going to move to new house soon, maybe next year before Chinese New Year? Hope so, hope everything is running smoothly without any delays. =)

Below are the few photos taken 2 weeks back when I went there to have a visit. This place is located at Sunway Bukit Gambir, quite near to my current house. It just located behind Ivory Plaza (opposite USM).

New house under constructions

The living room

Kitchen (at the back) & staircase to 2nd floor

Side compound

Back compound

Living room for 2nd floor

My room

My bathroom at the side of my room

3rd floor walk way (soon to be renovated to have balcony)

Everything seems to be a mess inside, it's about time to look for a good interial designer =).

H e n r i c k
New House

4 comments:

e-leen said...

wow! new house!

i think i've seen the show room before. 3 storey wan rite?

H e n r i c k said...

Ha! Yup, seems like you been moving around to see houses too! =P

e-leen said...

ahahah yup yup! i love to do that! but now not that often d. ahahahha

i used to have ambition to be an interior designer / architect like u too - but thank god i am not in that field... i realise i hate to draw straight lines and geometric shapes!

H e n r i c k said...

lol... then what do you like to draw? curve lines and round shapes? =P