As blog title mentioned, meeting a so called "Tiger". So why do I call it "Tiger"? Basically it's a nick name for my ex-manager (Hayasaki-san). I never met him before as the time I joined the company, he had went back to Japan. All my colleagues gave him the nick of "Tiger" as he is very fierce during the time of work, they once said he will actually kick the table, slam the table, shout at his subordinates, a very fierce manager as if he's insane!
Well, tonight I joined together with all my colleagues to Kasuga restaurant at Pulau Tikus, to dine with this "Tiger". At first glance, sitting beside this "Tiger" make me feel tensions, but after all, seems like this "Tiger" only bites in the office and not outside of office. To my observations, his outlook doesn't seems to be that kind of person at all. (don't judge the book by its cover).
Food was good at Kasuga, it's just situated right beside of "The Place 007", opposite of Mobil Pulau Tikus. Today also the first time to drink Japanese Sake (but luckily my senior, Ivan mixed abit with water, otherwise I'll be dead).

H e n r i c k
Meet with "Tiger" (Hayasaki-san)
Meet with "Tiger" (Hayasaki-san)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment