July 23, 2008

Happy 21st B'day to Calyn

July 23rd is a very special day to you and to me as well. The first time when I got to realize that your mobile no. contains both of our b'day, it really shocks me =). Today, you have finally turned 21. You once told me that once we turn into 21, the time will passes very fast and move on to 30 years old. Indeed, I'm getting older and older each year and it seems to be a little too fast, ain't I?

As today you are inviting to go for your birthday party, last night I took the opportunity to treat you a dinner at Audees. The dinner was great, I think I never bring you to a fine dining restaurant before. Still remember on your 20th b'day, I bring you to Tao, guess that was the 1st time you been to Tao too. =)

I was planning to give you your birthday present last night, but never expect you are going to red box with your friends, so I will just give it to you tonight, hope you will like it. Once again, Happy 21st Birthday.

H e n r i c k
Wishing you Happy 21st Birthday

No comments: