July 27, 2008

My Jigsaw Pieces - by ezelthecheezel

Few weeks ago during my email communications with the gangs, Raz sent a link and directed me to one of a livejournal writer, which in return stunned me with his masterpiece of work. A very nice illustrations to the meaning of appreciations, with his own wordings and wonderful artworks. With my salutations to this amazing writer, ladies and gentlements, let me present to you "ezelthecheezel" from livejournal.com

The following are his masterpiece of work (kindly click to enlarge it for ease of reading):



To see original post, kindly visit: http://ezelthecheezel.livejournal.com/55014.html


H e n r i c k
The Jigsaw Pieces

6 comments:

Dann said...

that drawings are really nice... =) reflection.

H e n r i c k said...

Yes... very descriptive. It does reflect myself sometimes =)

Hew said...

I found this post when googling my own lj username. D8.

LOL thanks alot <3 what you said means lot to me. i'll draw more in teh future!

H e n r i c k said...

Ohh... finally the author has came to visit this post. Thanks for visiting.

And I really like the this Jigsaw Pieces very much! Looking forward for your great drawings in the future. =D

But too bad, you put your profile private, don't know your blog, otherwise can pay a visit too. =)

Hew said...

Haha Im back almost one full year later. stumbling over the same blog again. Orz. Sorry I did not reply earlier.

My blog is at ezelthecheezel.livejournal.com. I dont usually do these kinds of things as i usually do stupid comedy, but I do draw comics alot. See more of my works at my group's community teamworks.livejournal.com XD

H e n r i c k said...

Wow... This is really an unexpected reply. I thought it's quite an old post and never thought you would come back here to post another comment. :P

Thanks for giving your blog, I have tagged you in my blog and will frequently pay a visit to yours whenever possible. Keep up the good work!! :)