Seems like lately I like to write about property =P. Well, it's been my interest in property many years ago. When I was small, my ambitions was to become an architect / interior designer, but in the end, I end up in IT line with Comp Science degree. Nevertheless, I still like to look at properties and always following my parents around to see lots of show units.
Come to think of it, it's funny... with my enthusiasm in property few years back, I even designed a company logo with my name, due to my HDD was crashed previously, my data were gone. But I still remember the conceptual art, and I have draw it with Photoshop once again, here is how my company logo looks like few years back.

Alright, let's get back to the title then. 2 days ago, I went with my parent to visit Bay Garden, some of you might be familiar with this as it is situated just outside of QueensBay Mall, near to round about and opposite of Gold Coast.

Bay Garden Security Check / Guard House

Inside view to Guard House

The residential area of Bay Garden




How I wish this is my house =P

Fence-less residential, just like foreign country =)

The side garden

Another view of side garden

A very beautiful garden

Photo shoot in this beautiful garden =)
H e n r i c k
Property addicter
No comments:
Post a Comment