July 19, 2008

Missed and worried about you

Knowing you got sick and getting more serious is making me more worried about you. I know you hate to take medicines, especially those big capsules. But to recover faster, you have to take them too, you can try to split those big capsule into smaller pieces and take them.

When I was a kid, I used to hate taking those big capsules, those panadols, stomach ache pills, are extremely big, when I swallowed them, there is a high possibility that I will vomit. My mom and dad used to split them for me too. But after I grew up, I have gotten used to take medicines, maybe because my mom gave me 3 vitamins to swallow every morning. And those vitamins are quite a big one, perhaps I have trained up.

Hope you will be fine soon, water is the main cure, do drink more water ya. Miss you.

H e n r i c k
Miss you

No comments: