April 7, 2009

5 years of GMail

I am proud to be the user of GMail for 5 years. On April 3rd, GMail finally turned 5 and to date, the maximum capacity storage is 7GB and still counting.

Recalling back during my first use of GMail was during my college time. At that time, whoever wishes to own an account was by invitation only. I am lucky to have a friend invited me to own one. GMail was the first to have 2GB storage capacity in that time (if I can still remember), although later days have other mail services from Yahoo! and Hotmail increased. But I have switched! and been loyal to GMail until now.

Happy Birthday to GMail! :D

H e n r i c k
5th year with GMail

2 comments:

Vince Yeoh said...

Finally you updated your blog, haha... All this while, Gmail had been my backup mailbox, due to I had been using Yahoo mail longer period than Gmail, and 90% of the registrations and setup had been going thru Yahoo mail.

H e n r i c k said...

LoL... I been using Yahoo Mail for longer period before GMail, the very main reason I shifted to GMail is because due to too many registration and setup going thru Yahoo mail, resulted in a tremendous amount of spams and junks.