April 17, 2009

Another day of bad luck

It's another day of bad luck to me, I got hit by a motorcyclist from the back and now I got my car bumper damaged. !@#$%^&*()_+

It all caused by a stupid driver in front me, who drove a VIOS (seriously, fuck this fella man!), suddenly break and make an illegal jump queue to cut out to the traffic light at the diversion from Coaster Highway to Prangin Mall. Which the way suppose to be turning left without needing for any stop. There was no car in front that he needed to break too. In the end, I managed to break while a motorcyclist at the back is not lucky enough. A malay teenager riding the bike hit the back of my car.

What the heck... it all because of an idiot in front of me breaking the rules making a jump queue!!! Damn it!!!!@#$%^.

H e n r i c k
Bad Luck v2

4 comments:

Vince Yeoh said...

Calm down, most important is you are ok...

H e n r i c k said...

Most important thing is I don't want to involved in so many processes after accident. Some more the biker might not be able to pay full amount also, in this case I might have to bare some amount of the repair cost. Hopefully he can pay me the remaining amount la.

gs20 said...

Friend, just recently a biker kissed my butt as well. I'm cutting to the left lane after signaling for awhile & he came out from the junction on the left & kissed my left butt & he still not happy rush to my passenger seat give me a fly kick & fled away.
If not because of the jam, I could have speed 180km/h knock him up to hell!

damn it & sorry for the & combo

H e n r i c k said...

Hi gs20, thanks for visiting and your comment. Yea... now a days I can say the bikers are sucks. Well, to be exact... they don't pay you after they hit your butt or keep giving excuse - no money.

That fella who hit my butt, didn't pay full amount, paid 50%, the other 50% said he got no money and will pay later, now I call him also don't want to answer the call. I'm not dumb, probably I'm just being too kind to him.

I'm not discriminating, but again, he is Malay. I have some of that fella details and will post it up on my blog soon!