April 18, 2009

A glimpse of Fossil

Just recently, I got my few years old wallet changed to this brand new Fossil wallet. It is a gift from my sweetie for my b'day. I love it very very much! Thank you, sweetie! :D

Well, let's take a quick look and review on this product. Here is how the packaging looks like. Pretty neat and nice packaging, don't you think so?


Below is the wallet specially picked by my sweetie, a very country-style that very much suited to my taste. It is made from calf leather and the inside is able to fit quite a number cards.


Personally, I quite like Fossil products, I'm eye-ing on one of its watch for quite sometimes now, but due to budget constraint and I have quite a number of watches now, so don't plan to grab it so soon. This is what I'm eye-ing upon, the packaging for watches is slightly different, you can choose the box yourself from 10 to 20 varieties of designs. Pretty creative. :)


CH-2517

H e n r i c k
A glimpse of Fossil

2 comments:

Mr Gin said...

I guess someone is hinting "sweetie" for his next birthday.hehe...

H e n r i c k said...

LOL.. Gin, I'm looking forward to get it myself, not from my sweetie. :)