
The Orange Box, which was released back in Oct, 2007. I just got the chance to grab it on last Saturday at $9.99 (approx. RM 36) with weekend deals offer on Steam Store, which to my surprise, cheap and worth every cents I paid! It was priced at $29.99 on normal season. I was stunned to see the offer when I was about to get into my usual Counter-Strike Source, since I have been longing for this game but due to the price was expensive, I didn't get it all the while, so without hesitations I immediately contacted my buddy, Steven and he answered "if I grab it, grab one for him too!" ^^ All games are digital copy which requires download after purchase, but with the average download speed of 150kb/s, it only takes 1-2 hours to download a 4GB game. :)
So what is this Orange Box about? What's in the package? Well, this is a Half-Life 2 game package, which includes all the related Half-Life 2 + Mods. In the package includes:
1) Half-Life 2
2) Half-Life 2: Episode One
3) Half-Life 2: Episode Two
4) Portal
5) Team Fortress 2!
Of course, the highlight and the main reason I grab this Orange Box is because of this:
2) Half-Life 2: Episode One
3) Half-Life 2: Episode Two
4) Portal
5) Team Fortress 2!
Of course, the highlight and the main reason I grab this Orange Box is because of this:
Team Fortress 2!!!!This game is just awesome! With the cartoon-styled First Person Shooter, featured "capture the flag" game mode, featuring with 9 different characters/roles for you to choose to fit into each team (Blue/Red team).
The characters (from left to right):
1) Pyro, a flame-thrower specialist.
2) Engineer, a turret-builder mechanic.
3) Sniper, a long distance assassinator.
4) Spy, an impostor who portrait opposing team member.
5) Heavy, a heavy weapon specialist (chain-gunner).
6) Demoman, a grenade launcher specialist with detonate skills.
7) Medic, a medical specialist to heal team members.
8) Scout, an agile character with double-jump capability.
9) Soldier, a military man with rocket launcher.
I'm still in the process of familiarizing this game as it requires highly team co-operations, all I know right now is shoot whenever I see people. ^^
The characters (from left to right):
1) Pyro, a flame-thrower specialist.
2) Engineer, a turret-builder mechanic.
3) Sniper, a long distance assassinator.
4) Spy, an impostor who portrait opposing team member.
5) Heavy, a heavy weapon specialist (chain-gunner).
6) Demoman, a grenade launcher specialist with detonate skills.
7) Medic, a medical specialist to heal team members.
8) Scout, an agile character with double-jump capability.
9) Soldier, a military man with rocket launcher.
I'm still in the process of familiarizing this game as it requires highly team co-operations, all I know right now is shoot whenever I see people. ^^
H e n r i c k
The Orange Box
The Orange Box
.jpg)
3 comments:
Impressive game. Lets gather 9 peoples and starts to monopolize the arena. Then roll dice, lets GOD decide which character one should take.
Oops, should get back to work... =x
I played Half-Life 2 long time ago and since then, becoming one of my favorite 1st person shooter game. Storyline is amazing! But then I never had the chance to tryout Episode One & Episode Two :-(
Dann: Haha, sure.. if you guys will ever play ^^
Jia Hua: Haha, sorry bro.. last time said want to borrow you episode one but had always forgotten. Anyway, why don't you just grab the offer since it's cheap? :P
Post a Comment