
But April 5th marked the day for the release of the new season. I never know this news/releases until my anime mate/friend, Raz inform me about it. Without second thought, I instantly search for the series to download. To my surprise after watching the 1st episode, I found everything is quite confusing and weird by seeing so many character that they are suppose to be dead by the end of the original series.
My friend was right, I must now throw away what I had watched or how the anime ended in the movie. But I still like the plot of the original one nevertheless.
The new season seems to be quite good so far, still filled with some jokes scenes and retaining each of the character's personality like Elric brothers, Roy Mustang, Hughes and Armstrong (this two is funny! since the first one ^_^). Based on other reviews, I heard that this whole new season is adhering closely to the original story than the first release. Well.. we shall see. For those FMA fans, now we get to enjoy once again. :)
.jpg)
2 comments:
Nice. Where can i download from? =x
Haha... Dann, Google it! or you can use the tool on my side bar :P
Post a Comment