I eye-witnessed they hit my sweetheart's car and they plan to just run away. But I wind down my window and scolded them to better get out of their van and have a look at the car. There was a minor scratches, but regardless of minor or heavy scratches, how dare the auntie approach us and scolded both of us instead... they kept denying that they have hit the car and kept shouting. Did she thought I looked like a baby face and it's easy to be bullied? NO WAY! I have burst out my emo and shouted at them, I guessed the surrounding people must have heard of our argument and come to busy body...
WTF?!! Hit people, never apologize and some more scolded you instead. Can I just hit a car and say I didn't hit anything and just leave?!! What the fuck is this?! I know you are MALAY, how dare you go ask a non-eye witnessed Malay who are just passersby to help you some more?!!
Too bad, not everyone is just like you bastard! That Malay is much more rational than you!
In the end, after got scolded by me and that Malay ask her to apologize, only want to apologize with unsatisfactory tone. Damn you! What a luck again..
H e n r i c k
I'm hot!
I'm hot!
.jpg)
10 comments:
Cool down, friend. Sometimes, it depends on individual (rather than race) :=)
Jessica: Well.. I'm not racist. I agree with you that it depends on individual. :)
Wa. I can understand that. If I were you, I'd probably challenge them to go to the police station d.
Go police station process take very long. And some more they surely help each other... you know that.. This is Malaysia.
Easy. Record the process and sue the police as well.
Amazingly I have lots of time to spare when it comes to unfair things like this. I have even complained to MPPP on some parking attendants who simply collect a huge sum of fee during weekends. And it works. :D
LoL... sue-ing MPPP and police is totally a different thing. MPPP is very easy to handle but not with police.. lmao.
if you know you are right then go to police station and stop being racist lar. i had twice hit by ah beng and never had in my mind i had hit by a chinese. you should look at singaporean. if their car get bang, they are worse than malaysian even on the traffic jam. i had saw 1 incident in middle of the johore-singapore border at 6pm.dah lah tengah jem teruk. bodoh pulak tu gaduh situ sampai setengah jam. chill man
Zzzzz. I'm not being racist lar. How many times I have to say. =.="
Read properly, A Malay being rude and the other one who justify are being fair enough. Of which part of my contents state that I am racist?!
I'm shooting that idiot who are bad attitudes!
Btw, I'm chilled :) Thanks for visiting though. :D
did they pay for the damages? I hate these buggers who do not admit their mistakes and blame others. I just spoke to an unreasonable parent in school recently. After several clarifications, he still did not see that I was not involved in the incident he'd accused me of, so I just scolded him over the phone. Haha.
Hi Stan,
Nope, they did not pay for the damages and deny of their act by scolding at us.
Post a Comment