September 2, 2009

Stupid drivers...

Ok.. "F" it! We couldn't deny that there are so many stupid drivers around who are always busybody and creates traffic jam whenever there were an accidents on the road. Slowing down their cars and some to the extent of stopping their car in the middle of the road just to look at it like nobody's business.

Come on, what's the point? We witness accidents everyday and is there anything special to look at it like you never seen one and act like a Tarzan? Instead of busybody with those stupidity act, why don't you just move or help out at least?

Today, I eye-witnessed the most stupidest traffic jam I have ever seen on the road. I was driving along the coastal-highway down to Greenlane, there was a short traffic jam although not long enough compared to any others, I bet it going to cause a huge jam if everyone continues to act like an idiots. Guess what happened over there? Everyone slowed down their cars just to look at a motorcyclist changed his punctured tyre. What the F...?! And the motorcyclist was not obstructing the traffic at all, he parked his bike within the dividend where nobody could even touch him. Damn it... guess this is getting worst and more and more "Tarzan" on the road!

H e n r i c k
What a damn stupid drivers

4 comments:

Vince Yeoh said...

I get used to it with this kind of situations, especially at Penang Bridge...

H e n r i c k said...

Normal for accidents and it's silly for them to look at people change tyre and creates traffic jam. lolz

Dann said...

Imagine everyone just sloowwww down and sing "stop and stare, i think im moving, but i go no where...", while lookin at the poor guy changing its tyre.

H e n r i c k said...

Dann: LoL... still that song? Haha