September 3, 2009

An "LOL" Analytics~

I browsed through to Nuffnang's Analytics last night to look at my daily traffics, the most common and promising traffics through searches will be my Haunted Hospital in Japan post since last year. So far I have never seen zero searches for that till today. It makes me feel something special about this post.

Well, come to the funny part, this is the first time I got such a search that got the audience directed to my blog. When I tried to look at the Referrals and eventually click on the searched link, it was actually from Yahoo! search engine and can't believe such a funny keywords could pushed my blog to Page 1 and rank #1. Which makes me "LOL" big times. Take a look at below snapshot from Nuffnang's Analytics:

Screenshot from Nuffnang Analytics.

Look at the highlighted keywords: "penang place got prostitute". OMG! I wonder who did this kind of searches and why is my blog being triggered with such a keyword? Then I went on and look at the link I clicked and found it was actually linked to one of my post I wrote last year, the Fire in Penang posts. It was so LOL and sweat when I found this out since this is the first time I seen this keyword appears in my analytics.

Searched result @ Yahoo! Search Engine

Now I guess whenever people search for this keyword, my blog will proudly present the unrelated post to them. :P

H e n r i c k
Funny Analytics Keyword

6 comments:

Dann said...

WOW. Your blog is a directory for those who're interested in sexual entertainment. Hahaa...

I remembered that night. 5 of us go watch fire burning after movie at Gurney. hahahaa.

H e n r i c k said...

Dann: LOL.. should I be honored for that? :P

Dann said...

Of cos! Its like when im hungry and i dont know what to eat, i can probably visit PenangTuaPui or Lingzie's blog and check out some nice juicy food.

Then when im feeling bored, i could check out the tourism page to get some idea where to go for holiday.

And when they feeling horny, they could visit your blog as a directory to search for places to have a good time. Well, you're doing the public a good favor in a sense... XD

H e n r i c k said...

Hmm.. but it has nothing to do with any sexual entertainment and in fact I am providing an unrelated info to the public. :P

Maybe I should reconsider in writing more for this kind of topics. :P

*Google is going to ban my blog soon. T.T LOL

e-leen said...

lol!! fire post can become a post about prostitute! seriously LOL!!!

H e n r i c k said...

Eileen: LOLz.. Yea.. now you know!! LOL!