Well, I am not really up to the pace to complete it as due to limited amount of time invested in, but anyhow since I have started around 2 months ago (Man.. I'm slow!!), anyway here is my first post of this project.
To do the airbrushing, I need the airbrush hand piece which I just bought it about 2 weeks ago:
Project 'Zero':
Kit:

XXXG-00W0 Wing Gundam ZeroProgress:
Currently I am airbrushing a layer of surfacer using Mr. Surfacer 1200, before proceed to airbrush other colors on top of this layer. :)
Mr. Surfacer 1200
Parts that have the surfacer airbrushed.
Currently I am airbrushing a layer of surfacer using Mr. Surfacer 1200, before proceed to airbrush other colors on top of this layer. :)
Mr. Surfacer 1200
Parts that have the surfacer airbrushed.There are still few more parts left for the surfacer work and then I can proceed further, no modifications planned for this kit though. Well, still learn how to do that anyway. :)
I will post more updates once there are any progress. Cheers and have a good day.
I will post more updates once there are any progress. Cheers and have a good day.
H e n r i c k
Project 'Zero' - Preview
Project 'Zero' - Preview


.jpg)
16 comments:
How much is the air brush set?
Only the airbrush handpiece (as in the picture) about RM120. Then compressor I cannot afford, so have to go Modelland and use. LOL. :P
Keep it up, bro. :)
Thank you, Janus. :)
Big people do big business,
So, big people like us do big project.
You with Project Zero,
Me with Project Bumblebee...
~~all the BEST~~
LoLz.. I'm not that big nia lar.. :P
i wanna c da thang, done?
Marshall: Hanging still, quite busy recently and no time to proceed further yet. :( Haih.. Wait till I finish then I show you la, besides.. you are coming back soon don't you?
i am already back!!!
n ready to get more toys...
Ehh.. back liao ar?! Good Good Good! Seems like you are going to grab more Gundam. Haha
Btw, I thought you still have quite a numbers of boxes haven't fix before you left to UK? :D
i got 6 box untouch. n diz tym, i wanna buy more den gundam... haha
Haha.. go complete your Yamato Macross la. :P
Bandai Macross not bad also, I got one RVF-25 Luca Custom with Ghost, untouch still. :D
but i read review said when wanna transformer, u need to dismantle sum parts n reassemble... bandai macross. i wil stick wit Yamato, they're the best at Macross Valkyrie. and i just got an Alto Ex-Gear, neat.
Aiyah, there's huge difference in price. We cannot compare the mechanism like that. You can afford Yamato while I can't mar. What to do...
I have been longing for Yamato's Ivanov type for how long d, still cannot afford to buy la, 1 unit cost RM700+, can die.
2 bandai = 1 yamato
or
3 and a half gundam = 1 yamato.
so cut down on sum gundams la.. i think can help kua.. ivanov, i also wan.
Don't want la... actually I didn't buy much already. Kind of stopped buying for now as I still have few boxes untouch. So no point wasting money.
Save money buy dSLR better. :P
Post a Comment